- Joined in Mahamane with the help of my M.C.A. classmates (Muthuraman & Ramachandran)
- In Mahamane I contributed to the web design team and development team + Medical transcription team as a web designer
- Redesigned the corporate website
- Designed the User Interface of a Hospital Management Portal, which was the biggest heart foundation hospital in Bangalore
- Designed corporate websites, corporate identities for small & medium scale companies.
– Hospital Management System – Visual Basic Project
- Conceptual sketches
- Paper Prototype
- HTML Prototyping
- JPEG Mockups
- Corporate Identities
Department of Management Studies, School of Humanities, Sciences and Management, Periyar Maniammai University, Vallam, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu organized two day International Conference on “Creativity and Innovation for Business Sustainability” on 6th & 7th of November, 2014.
I gave a tech talk on the topic “Let us innovate” on November 7th 204.
- What is innovation?
- Latest innovative products
- How to innovate?
- How to motivate the students to innovate?
Kitchen 2.0 (South Indian Kitchen)
Have you ever noticed how many silver vessels are used often in our kitchen? Very few will play their role in our day to day life. On top of it, some of the South Indian women had the chance to visit their mother’s house often … that’s it definitely they will get lots of thing to carry back to their house … when they are returning to their current put up.
Few weeks back I was in Madurai to attend a function. For the function almost 100 to 150 people were expected . For any South Indian Function lots of big size silver plates need to carry New Dresses, Apple, Banana, Coconut, Grapes, Pomegranates, Murukku, Athirasam, ladoo, jilebee, Oranges, and … The number of object you have to place in-front of the function audience differ from religion to religion … Some the women came to aunty’s house and asked for big silver plates ….
They came in to the house like a flash and with in a few minutes … they disappeared with big silver plates. I was wondering what happened … I asked my aunty, how she could manage to get the big silver plates that fast ….. She took me to the kitchen and showed the big boxes placed over the cupboards … Evey box had a piece of paper sicked on it. The paper was a complete list of what are all the thing they placed in side the box ….
We could compare this with our tagging concept (tag cloud) …. we are using tagging to find the relevant post or information by giving them some important words as tags … it not only applicable for silver vessels … the object which are going to occupy the boxes may in different size, color, value … but if we tagged it properly … it would be of a great help … when we are looking for the things in a hurry ….
I got few interesting information from my friends and my earlier Tamil book (literature) readings – after the marriage, the girls side parents will send a lot of small vessels kept inside a bigger vessel with the markings of those items. 2000 years ago itself these tagging was used by our ancestors.
The main advantages of using minimum vessels
- If you have large number of vessel in the cooking area ,,, you feel easy to use them … but when it come to cleaning definitely it took a long time to clean them …
- If you have large number of vessel in the cooking area … your kitchen won’t look nice and clean …
- Definitely you will be saving the water when you use minimum number of vessels
#UserExperience #kitchen #tags