Unity together for UX is a Yearly UX meetup event by iNatutix.
I and my Verizon designers Prashanth and Rajesh participated this event. In the morning session there was an open challenge to team How to leverage the latest technologies to enhance the experience of the current tech savvy employees. So the it will become a win win situation for both employees as well as organisations.
- Duration – 3 hours
- Process to be followed – Design Thinking.
- Interviewed an employee
- Created a persona
- Created a user journey map – identified the pain points
- Created a idea infographic to address each paint points with solutions
- Created a paper prototype for mobile app + wearable gadget
- 10 minutes presentation
- moved to the second round
- 3 minutes presentation
- judges marks + live voting from participants
- we grabbed the first price
We learnt a lot from the 2 inspirational speaker
- Prahalad Kakkar
Award winneing ad film director
- Ashley Blankette
Head UX, BNY Mellon, Pittsburgh