Recently I was conducting a user interview with 12 people. Their age group is between 15 to 55. I gave them the task of looking for a product they like and they have to place an order except the final submit (Flipkart, Amazon, SnapDeal). Each one was reaching their desired product in a different way. But the most of the users
- Prefer to do a search
- Looking for discounts
- Offer Coupons
- Positive reviews
Sorting option comparison
Customer’s happy feature is SnapDeal’s discount option in sorting and filtering area.
This particular feature is well appreciated among home makers.
Gave a Tech Talk as a Chief guest for a National Level
Technical Symposium “CONFIGURE- 2K18” on 5th March 2018
at Rajalakshmi Institute of Technology, Chennai –
by Department of Computer Science and Engineering.
200+ young minds and teaching brains were capturing my talk.
If we put some extra little bit of effort, it will reduce the pressure to developers, and we could avoid an ample UI bugs in the testing phase.
A reporter is helping in translation.
Kumaraswami Kamaraj, was a leader of the Indian National Congress, widely acknowledged as the “Kingmaker” in Indian politics during the 1960s.
- IxD Process and Methodology’ Workshop Week Four for VDSI 13rd to 18th February 2017
- Alternative Design Concepts and finalizing the Concept by Ravi Poovaiah
- Creativity Methods and Innovative Problem Solving – by Prof Ravi Poovaiah
- Information Structuring and Ordering – Introduction to Information Theory by Ravi Poovaiah
- Talk: Information Order and Hierarchy – by Prof Mandar Rane
- Communication Design – Introduction to Identity, Semantics and Communication Theory Ravi Poovaiah
- Talk: Digital Typography By Girish Dalvi
- Expressive Typography By G.V. Sreekumar
- Principles of Animation and Narratives/Storytelling Prof. Phani Tetali
- Information Visualisation By R Venkatesh
- Introduction to Usability Studies Prof. Anirudha Josh
With Professor Phani Tetali, IDC, IIT Mumbai
#animation #gaming #2ddrawing #creativity #teaching #mentoring
Tech talk – “Can technology be taught at school?” At an expo last week – Coimbatore.
– Future career
– Diversity in learning
– Encourage collaboration
– Real world environment
– Stay engaged
– Happier place
– Up-to-date information
– Teacher becomes advisor
Last Saturday I attended a discussion forum with all the teaching staff of Velammal Institute of Technology, Chennai. Predominantly Computer Science + IT department professors were the target audience.
Few interesting points which came out was
- How to make the student study interestingly to all the subject?
- What courses will help them to grasp good job?
- What is industries R&D team infrastructure?
- How to inspire the students?
- What is the current generations students day to activities?
I gave an inspirational tech talk to students from 100 over colleges gathered in National Engineering College, Kovilpatti.
My presentation covered a range of sub topics like
- Latest technology trends in android
- How to prepare themselves for the android IT market
- How to upgrade and keep up to date knowledge savvy
- Corporate specific interview tips
- Hot to make use of internet to build their online footprint
- Why to do a real, real time project ( without buying them from a computer center)
- Department wise software and certification courses to be learned.
After the tech talk inaugurated (launched) their portal which was exclusively built to serve student project related needs.